Tuesday, June 5, 2007

No More Work For Tracey!!

Well, almost...Next Tuesday will be my last day at the print shop and believe me, I can't freaking wait. I am going to retire at the ripe old age of 23. My days will be spent as follows: wake up, work out, feed my bottle calf (Clarence), eat breakfast, maybe go help Michael check cows or fix fence, work in the yard, clean the house, eat lunch, surf the web, work on my website, play with my bird and dog and cat, do some graphic design, eat dinner, watch a movie, go to bed. I am even jealous of myself. In August I get to help my very bestest friend open her first business in Helena. That should be a fun getaway and I can't wait to see her. The end of June we might be driving, yes driving, to Pittsburgh, PA for a friend's wedding. I hope we can stop at the Mall of America, except for the fact that I have no money. The future inlaws are off right now on a trip to Glacier Park. We will probably go up to my cabin in Glacier sometime around the 4th of July together (at least I hope so).

No comments: