For my high school buddies that know me, I haven't changed... I still can't keep in touch with anyone, but hey that doesn't mean I don't still love you all. My email address is traceyhensen@hotmail.com, but I think I might have to change that when I get hitched. Again, for those who know me, I got hitched once already and that proved to be a GIANT mistake. I learned though, so this time I found the perfect man. Let's see; he's tall, (very) handsome, smart, talented, artistic, hilarious, has a degree & a good job, loves animals, is a neat freak like me, is a good photographer, and likes to spend money (just like me). I mean, could a man get any better?? I kid, I kid... (Actually not really, I meant all of that).
For those who don't know me, or forgot about me (really don't see how that could happen though...) I present this paragraph of info:
I love frogs, don't love sports (except jet skiing (is that a sport?) & snowboarding), love chocolate (actually pretty much all food come to think of it...), hate hate hate stink bugs (real name: Western Leaf-footed Insects), collect all sorts of things from rubber stamps to beads to recipes (did I mention I hate cooking?) to craft books to DVDs. There are about 1000 more things I collect, but the list even bores me so that's enough for now. I was in the army for a year out of High School, but I had to have ankle surgery so I am not in anymore, but I salute the troops (esp. my fellow classmates) who have the balls to serve our country.
If you are reading this, drop me a line and I will add you to my ever-growing list of "friends to add to a myspace page when I finally have one."
Peace Yo
No comments:
Post a Comment